Why buy a reed diffuser?
Reed diffusers are a great way to add constant fragrance to your home without the worry of having a candle lit at home when you may not be able to keep an eye on it or your children who may want to touch it, or you may be worried about forgetting to blow it out.
Reed diffusers are a great way to add constant fragrance to your home – making it smell gorgeous, and be that haven away from outside pressures.
Our reed diffusers last between 4 – 8 weeks.
The variance is due to differences such as how many reeds you are using (more reeds will use the oils quicker); the temperature of your home (higher temperatures will make the diffuser oil evaporate more quickly), and also how much air movement there is around the place where your reed diffuser is (more movement make the oils evaporate quicker).
How to use a reed diffuser
Many of you will already know how to use a reed diffuser, however I thought it would be useful to give you a step by step guide to those who don’t.
- Simply take your bundle of reeds and bottle out of the box
- Remove the heat sealed shrink wrap around your natural cork
- Remove the natural cork from the bottle
- Add the desired number of reeds to the bottle
- That’s it! It is ready to be placed wherever you like at home